Add this tinder box to your favorite Emberlit Fire Steel.
The age old method of Flint and Steel can be very reliable however using Flint and Steel to start a fire requires some planning and practice.
This Tinder Box can be added to any of our strikers to make a complete fire kit. It includes:
- A chunk of suitable stone for throwing sparks.
- Charcloth made from cotton pads to catch your spark.
- Jute twine to be stripped and fuzzed into a tinder nest.
- A Fresnel lens if you wish to cheat when making a coal.
- A sturdy tin in which to make charcloth.
- A convenient drawstring pouch to store it all